THIS ROLE HAS BEEN FILLED!
If you are an analytics professional with at least 2 years of work experience in data-intensive roles (preferably in a digital/direct markering environment) who would like to get into web analytics and data driven marketing then you should apply. More experienced analysts and marketers are welcome to apply as well.
Please note: Analysts without any digital experience at all need not apply!
The chief purpose of the role is the analysis of large, complex customer and web analytics datasets with the aim of reporting marketing performance as well as developing communications and contact strategies for our clients. The role would ideally suit someone who would like to develop their marketing nous and have the opportunity to entrench their data analysis skills with customer and web data.
What you should bring to the table
- Keen interest in all things web analytics and marketing optimization
- Experience dealing with large and complex datasets essential
- Basic understanding of SQL and BI infrastructure would be good
- Proven ability to turn data into insights and actionable recommendations
- Proven ability to effectively communicate insights to key stakeholders
- Solid understanding of marketing principles would be very useful
- Entrepreneurial spirit, business or marketing degree would be good
- Experience in dashboard design and development would be nice
- Hands on experience with Tableau software would be even better
- Experience with advanced statistical analysis and software a bonus
- Experience with Omniture and Google Analytics would be useful
- Flexibility, lateral thinking and attention to detail are crucial
- Ability to respond to client deadlines when necessary
- Reasonable Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
How we will reward your efforts
- Exposure to a growing list of interesting blue chip clients
- Highly flexible working hours in a dynamic team environment
- Young start-up with a “work hard, play hard” company attitude
- Training on industry leading analytics and marketing platforms
- Freedom to experiment with emerging technologies and new tools
- Plenty of development and career opportunities in fast growing business
- And of course you get a salary, maybe even a bonus plus other perks
If the above sounds interesting, please email us at email@example.com so we can have a look at your resume and arrange a quick initial phone interview to ask you a few questions before we meet for a proper interview.